Friday, June 20, 2008

My Competetive Edge


I am way too competetive for my own good...

Lately Boris, Graham, and I have been playing a lot of Settlers of Catan. I love that game. It is very mean spirited but it is entirely way too much fun. It occasionally leads to hard feelings though since Boris and I both HATE losing and it is definately a smack talking type of game. The good thing is that although I don't think Graham likes losing, I don't think it makes him as crazy as it makes Boris and I. I wonder if Chase will get our competetive streaks...

All of the Settlers playing has made me very excited about the gaming convention we are going to next week. I know, we are total geeks but I think it will be great fun. I'm a little nervous about taking Chase on a plane but hopefully that will go well. I will post pictures of our geekfest once we get back.

No comments: