Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hoity Toity Daycare


We recently enrolled Chase in a new fancy daycare.  They facility is amazing but unfortunately Chase is kind of too young to take full advantage of it yet.  He has been pretty happy there so far though, he plays well and takes really good naps, so I think overall it has been a good move.

One thing Boris and I have noticed though is how hoity toity the parents are at this new daycare!  They don't even come in the room when they drop off or pick up their kids.  I think the teachers there think we are crazy because we like to hang out and try to talk to them.  I mean they watch my kid for most of the day so I am invested in learning about them - but I guess that makes me a wierdo.  Since when have parents become too cool to talk to their daycare providers?!


No comments: