Saturday, February 28, 2009

Capricious' Bad Influence


Inspired by Capricious' blog entry about the store Anthropologies - I went today to look for a dress for an event I have coming up and ended up splurging more than I should have...the sad thing is there were a ton of other things I wanted to buy but I couldn't bear to spend that much on clothes.  I wish that stored wasn't so expensive.

Here is the dress I bought for the event...I really like it - it even has pockets!  I just hope I don't look too busty or pregnant in it.
Here is the cover up that I bought to wear over the dress - I swear it is cuter in person but it is not really my style (I am pondering returning it - but I needed something to match the dress)...
I bought the below shirt in grey (I liked the cream better but it was on sale in grey) - this was a totally unnecessary splurge but I loved it and Boris convinced me to buy it.  Now I need a girls night to wear it to - it looks hot with a pair of jeans and heels.
This is the dress that I originally wanted and went to buy that they didn't have at the store that I am now pondering having them order for me...not that I need another dress but I love this dress more than any other dress I have seen in years!  Which is saying a lot since I normally hate dresses but I can't stop thinking about this one...

2 comments:

Chance said...

Yay! I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see them in person!

hooli said...

very good purchase. really very very very good.